PLUMBER - PROJECTS
Advertiser: Hix Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Plumbers
Hix Group is seeking a versatile PLUMBER who enjoys a range of works on project sites and is keen to work across small and large projects
You will enjoy "being on the tools" & have projects experience ideally including construction,commercial & potentially government work
You will work under the direction of our Projects Manager, and Site Supervisor performing a range of site works along with other team members,
You will be meticulous with quality, have experience in working both in a team & independently & have strong Work Health & Safety & Environmental Management values.
Whilst our company is based in Penrith ,work will be throughout the local & Sydney metro area with a focus on Western Sydney.
We have a strong team culture ,being a family owned,medium sized business with a number of trades divisions and are looking to add to our team of long term employees who are looking for security,training and opportunities for growth.
You will :
- Have a Current "Whitecard"
- Hold a Current Plumbing Qualification
- May hold an RIW Card
- Ideally have experience in working on projects , particularly commercial and government sites
- Have a Current drivers licence
- Be Flexible to travel the Sydney metro area as required (our office is based in Penrith so you will most likely live within the area or western suburbs)
- Have a strong customer focus & excellent communication skills
- Be willing & able to use our electronic job management system
- Be Reliable & adaptable with a great work ethic
- Be well presented and proud to be a part of our team
Why not submit your resume now to join Hix Plumbing Services ( a part of Hix Group PTY LTD ) for a fresh start in 2019 ?
Contact Alex Hayward for any queries on 02 47217500
All applications will be treated in strict confidence .
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you completed a qualification in plumbing?
- What's your expected hourly rate?