Advertiser: Realserve Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
JUNIOR DRAFTSPERSON - FULLTIME
Realserve are building measurement specialists, trusted to deliver Existing Conditions Floor Plans, Lettable Area Surveys and Marketing Plans to the commercial property industry in Australia.
As leaders in this field and due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in Glenelg as a Junior Draftsperson.
Your time will be split between site work and the office, where you will be responsible for taking accurate building measurements and detailed field notes before producing the required documentation in accordance with Realserve standards.
Initially you will spend your time assisting other team members and be trained to use the latest surveying equipment, including 3D scanners, on a wide range of projects.
- Our Adelaide office is in Glenelg, close to the beach, public transport (Glenelg tram line), restaurants, great coffee spots and supermarkets
- Established over 18 years ago, Realserve is a reputable and continually growing company
- Investment in the latest technology is continually creating opportunities for skill improvement as well as individual and team growth
- We offer a friendly, welcoming, and supportive team that promotes high staff morale through a healthy work/life balance
Our ideal candidate will meet or exceed the following criteria:
- Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD essential, some Revit experience desired
- Adaptable and willing to learn Realserve and Land Titles Office’s range of established drawing standards and templates
- Completed or working towards a drafting or surveying related course, with an interest in all aspects of the industry
- Quick learner, capable of safely and quickly carrying out site measures after a period of training - experience in using a total station and/or 3D scanner a bonus
- Current driver’s license
- Right to work in Australia
- 1 - 2 years working experience
- Microsoft office and outlook experience preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Personable and comfortable working in a small team environment
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
Please email your cover letter and resume, noting two phone referees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?