Shoe Sales/ Reception Position in Podiatry Clinic
Advertiser: Active Foot ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Albury Area
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Other
Do you have a passion for shoes? Are you people-focused? Do you enjoy a fast-paced workplace filled with variety?
Active Foot Clinic Albury provides first class podiatry services ensuring the healthiest feet, legs and lives for our patients and customers. As part of this service we stock a range of shoes that have all been approved by our podiatrists.
We are currently looking for someone who will perform the dual role of a receptionist as well as a shoe fitting/ sales expert.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has retail experience (preferably in footwear)
- Has a love of fashion and shoes
- Has exceptional customer service skills
- Has strong communication skills
- Has a can-do positive attitude and is willing to go the extra mile to help our patients and podiatrists
- Has strong level of empathy and enjoys providing solutions to problems
- Is organised, hardworking and reliable
The Active Foot Clinic Values are teamwork, kindness and compassion, happiness, integrity and mastery. If your values are a good fit with ours, please apply.
Please attach a cover letter addressing the above criteria and your resume.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday the 26th August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?