Advertiser: CT GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
The C|T Group’s (C|T) Australian research and campaigns business, C|T Research. Strategies. Results., is looking for a Consultant to join its growing team in Sydney, Australia.
In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some of C|T’s most exciting regional campaigns and projects.
About C|T Group
The C|T Group is a world-renowned research and campaign consultancy, headquartered in London with offices in Sydney, Washington, Milan, Canberra, Auckland, Dublin, Hong Kong, and Mumbai.
C|T identifies actionable insights through opinion research to help execute winning campaigns for political parties, corporations, industry associations, social causes and individuals.
Capabilities & Experience
The successful candidate will show a strong interest in campaigning and learning about media management, digital advocacy, government relations, public policy and/or regulatory affairs.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant bachelors degree or higher qualification.
Characteristics the successful candidate will possess, include:
- Enthusiastic and committed team player
- Highly responsive and organised
- Interest in corporate, public and/or international affairs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Shows initiative and able to work with minimal guidance
- Highly attentive to detail
- Language skills would be highly valued
Or any other duties as required by C|T.