- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia and New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan's largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The primary purpose of the Car Park Attendant/Valet driver is to provide an exceptional welcome part of your journey and to ensure a continuous improvement mindset.
Duties include providing brilliant valet services and mobility management on a day to day basis by actively patrolling the car park proactively ensuring all guests are safe and service is seamless.
We love our brand and we need you to ensure collection of appropriate fees, keeping the environment clean, presentable and safe. Our record keeping is key to our continuous improvement mindset.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience in a customer service environment
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products including Excel and Outlook
- Experience with shift reconciliations and payment systems would be desirable
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Current full manual drivers licence and good driving history (police check will be required)
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently without supervision
- Strict adherence to all corporate policies and procedures. Safety is not negotiable in our business.