Harvest Workers SJ1974
Advertiser: MADEC Employment and TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
Up to 30 workers required to assist with the daily operations picking, packing and cutting lettuce and fennel on a vegetable farm in Werribee South, VIC.
You may be required to undergo a medical check and drug/alcohol tests prior to commencement.
Work will commence in November and is expected to last for up to 6 months.
Applications must address the following selection criteria:
- Be fit and healthy with a demonstrated ability to work on your feet for long periods
- Ability to work bending over and lift crates of 10kg to 20kg for long periods
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to have good attention to detail
- Ability to abide by strict hygiene and quality assurance guidelines
- Abilty to follow verbal instructions
- Abilty to commit to a full 6 months
(Applicants from outside the area must demonstrate a commitment to moving to and living in the area for the period of employment.)
To apply please email your resume addressing the above criteria to
firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Harvest Workers – Werribee - SJ1974’ in the subject line.
Applications that do not state the job title will not be considered for the position. Applications close on the 28th August 2019.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. And all successful applicants will be advised in September 2019.