Receptionist / Admin Assistant
Advertiser: SWIAA LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Part Time - Receptionist / Admin Assistant Aged Care – South West Sydney
This not for profit organisation is highly regarded throughout Sydney for culture specific services with an excellent workplace culture that encourages initiative and excellent customer service.
· NSW -South West Sydney – Bossley Park
· Strong clinical governance and leadership role
· Salary Package
This 113 bed ageing in place facility is one of the industry leaders and renowned for providing superior quality care to their residents.
We are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic Receptionist Admin Assistant to be part of the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be the front person and assistant in accordance with job discription .
You will also support and develop expertise within your dedicated team and recognise team and individual achievements
The Role & Your Experience -
The position is for the front reception position and assist the finance team and Director of Nursing with clerical assistance.
The position is a part time Wednesday and Thursday and every second Monday 9 am till 5 pm.
Focusing on answering phone enquiries, welcoming visitors, assistance with enquiries and clerical support.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience as a receptionist
- Current Police Check
- Valid Working Rights
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Speak Italian or Spanish preferred but not essential
Applicants should also possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively within a team environment. A sound knowledge of computer based software applications including Word/Excel/database management systems is also required.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact the Administration on 9426-1400.
Applications close 31/08/2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?