Insurance Broker Tier 1
Advertiser: The Sparrow GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Sparrow Insurance www.sparrowinsurance.com,au has a brilliant opportunity for a experienced Tier 1 insurance broker. We can offer either full time or flexible working arrangements based on your needs.
The role involves joining our dynamic team who are committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
If you are passionate about delivering results, are a reliable team member, and have prior experience in Medical Malpractice Insurance, you need to apply!
We are looking for someone who understands this role requires previous experience in a similar insurance brokerage and can meet the following criteria
- Working with new and existing clients
- New business, renewals, endorsements
- Medical malpractice claims
- Meeting agreed KPI's Monthly
- Effectively communicating information to your team and insurers
Skills & Expertise Required:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open office environment
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Sound data entry skills
- An understanding and passion for sales and customer service
The role requires flexibility in order to respond to client needs while maintaining scheduled tasks. You will need to communicate effectively with other team members
Salary is negotiable based on experience and preferred work hours
We thank you in advance for your interest and time taken in applying for the role. Please send us your resume with a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the role. Due to the volume of responses anticipated, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted with interviews commencing Wednesday, 21st August
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?