Advertiser: Alliance Labour SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
A great opportunity exists for highly motivated Trade Assistants.
We are in the search for results-driven people to join our team in providing trade assisting services to meet the service provision of mining maintenance and repair.
These casual positions offer a very competitive hourly rate plus penalties. The work on offer is varied casual shifts and multi week shutdown work, all running day shift with opportunities to work night shift and weekends. You will be required to work outdoors, at heights and possibly in confined spaces on various Hunter Valley mine sites.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role we require:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Working at Heights
- A flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- High level organisational skills
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer focused work ethic
- Relevant experience within a mining / heavy industry environment
- An outgoing personality
- Confined Space
- HR Truck licence
- Current Coal Board Medical
Visit our Web Site: www.alliancelabour.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?