- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $29.52ph + Super + Overtime
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Our client is Australia's largest Waste Management company operating out of 80 locations nationwide with over 1600 employees and growing! Due to this recent growth we are currently seeking the services of experienced labourers looking to up-skill and form a long term career!
Based at Garden Island (Sydney Harbour), you will be required to perform industrial cleaning services using high pressure water to clean tanks & equipment on Navy Ships. In addition to this you may be required to assist with offsiding on vacuum and non-destructive digging trucks on a range of Civil & Industrial sites.
Garden Island is easealy accessible via public transport or once you obtain your site access pass, you will be able to use the onsite free parking facilities.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria;
- Must have Whitecard.
- Ability to pass a Police Check.
- Current Confined Space Rescue or willingness to be trained to that level.
- Current working at heights or willingness to be trained to that level.
- Civil Construction experience.
- Work with the industry leader in Waste Management & Industrial Services Industry.
- Long term position with a view to going full time.
- Attractive pay rates and overtime paid on penalty rates.
- Immediate start.
- Start without experience in the field.
- On the job training provided.
- Easy accessible via public transport.
- Free onsite parking available.
How to apply;
If you meet the above selection criteria, please submit your resume for review
Please note, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be notified