- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
With over 84,000 members, four hospitality venues and five health Clubs across Canberra, the Canberra Southern Cross Club (CSCC) is the leading club group in the ACT. The Club prides itself on an established reputation for providing high quality service and value to its members in a family friendly environment. CSCC is recognised as the benchmark employer in the industry and offers fantastic opportunities to develop a highly rewarding career.
CSCC is currently seeking suitably qualified and motivated applicants for the casual role of Food&Beverage Attendant for our Yacht Club.
- Provide excellent customer service in a food and beverage environment
- Provide table service for the restaurant customers
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverage
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedure
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation
All applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience in table service
- RCA (ACT valid)
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of WSH and food hygiene requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work varied casual rosters
To apply please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 August 2019.