- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Amazing career opportunity!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Childcare Group Leaders | Canberra
Work for a company that supports the growth and development of their staff! Our Canberra Centres are on the hunt for inspiring Group Leaders to join the team!
We have a range of full-time opportunities for Qualified Educators and Group Leaders to join the extraordinary team at Guardian.
Consider the dynamic, energetic and professional team at our Wanniassa Centre as a Lead Educator. Alternatively, make yourself at home in our cosy, warm and nurturing Allara Street as a 0-2 Group Leader. If you are after a more iconic space, you could explore the wonder, the curiosity and the endless possibilities of our world-class early learning experience in Forrest leading the nursery space.
Your benefits when working for Guardian:
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, annual Educator conference, coaching and mentoring
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
As a Lead Educator, you'll…
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships with one another
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room
- Ensure that all documentation, including Story Park, of children’s learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements
- Embed and comply with all regulations, including Guardian’s policies and procedures
To be considered you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services
- Prior experience running a room in a long day care service
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Experience working as a Lead Educator in an Early Childhood Centre
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
‘Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'