Accounts OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
SRS POWER Pty Ltd, an Electrical, Sheet metal, Modular buildings manufacturing company, located in Dandenong South is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Officer to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts payable and receivable functions
- Processing invoices - Including packing slips, and pricing queries
- Preparation of End of Month payments
- Various reconciliation duties
- Maintenance of job books
- Collating invoices to be sent to customers
- Inter-company charges
- Crystal reporting, general ledger
- Filing and other Ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be driven, proficient in Excel, have unparalleled organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
In addition you will have strong written and verbal communication and possess the ability to take initiative to work independently and as a part of the team.
Experience with M1 software an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
Click 'Apply' to submit your application.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?