Advertiser: Oxford ShopMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Oxford is at the forefront of men's and women's fashion. With over 54 stores across Australia, we are an Australian grown brand that embodies a modern, contemporary style and design. Our people are dedicated Retail Sales Professionals who are driven and dedicated to provide exceptional customer service and high quality products.
Take on the next challenge in your Retail Career.
As a Sales Executive you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar retail sales position
- Proven ability to achieve Sales Targets and KPIs
- Proven experience in a fast paced retail fashion environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage high volumes of stock
- Flexibility to work across the week as well as late night trade, weekends and public holidays
- Ability to create a positive and friendly environment for our customers
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive can-do attitude
- A true passion for retail and fashion!
You will be rewarded with:
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- A generous commission and bonus structure – uncapped earning potential
- Monthly Store Bonuses and Personal KPI Bonuses
- Generous staff discounts
- Regular Staff KPI Incentives
- The opportunity to build your career within Oxford
If Oxford sounds like the right place for you, then take the first step in joining our team by applying now!
If you have the energy, charisma and drive to commit to a successful and growing company within an exciting and dynamic industry then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role now please use the 'Apply Now' button below or for further details e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales executive?
- Do you have visual merchandising experience?
- Do you have experience with merchandise and range planning?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?