Real Estate Sales Cadetship
Advertiser: Stockdale Leggo CraigieburnMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
I am seeking applicants for a full-time sales cadet role within my team at the Craigieburn office.
The successful applicant will need to be outgoing, approachable and have a natural talent to connect with people. I am looking to speak to someone who can spot an opportunity and do something about it, someone who is a natural net worker and can create results through conversation.
Importantly, I want a person who I can train to identify and work with property buyers to get results, someone who considers themselves as a deal maker.
The position is ideally suited to the person that is looking for an opportunity that will enable them to flourish. Somewhere to learn and grow, be supported by an experienced mentor and most importantly, be yourself and be successful.
This is a career position and not for those looking to 'try their hand' at Real Estate or looking for short term employment.
If you are seeking a new direction, then give this opportunity some serious thought.
To be considered foe this role, you must
* be appropriately groomed
* have a current drivers license and reliable car
* be available to work every Saturday
* be career focused, ready to be trained
* be confident on a computer
You have our commitment to confidentiality throughout the process, irrespective of the outcome.
All applicants will receive a response, although some may not proceed to interview.
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)