- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
An exciting Brisbane based opportunity exists with Hope Wine Group; a family owned Winery, Brewery & Events Business based in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
We are looking for someone with energy, confidence and determination. Someone that wants to learn about the Wine & Beer industry from the ground up and who also loves driving and engaging with people.
Working closely with our Queensland Trade Sales Representative and Trade Sales Team, in this hands-on role you will be involved in logistics and customer service ensuring our customers have a seamless sales experience.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Deliveries to customers
- Assisting with trade displays
- Attending trade events (as required)
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following criteria:
- Strong organisational skills; be flexible & adaptable.
- Possess excellent communication and numeracy skills with a clear focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- You will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be well presented, honest, trustworthy, reliable and punctual.
- Hold a current drivers licence.
- Hold a current RSA & Forklift Licence (desirable but not essential)
This position will be part-time initially with a view to developing to a full-time role.
If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a good sense of humour, come and join the Hope Estate team. Please submit your resume and cover letter via SEEK, no phone calls please.
This position is available to Australian residents only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Hope Estate is a non-smoking workplace.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?