Administration Assistant - Emerald
Advertiser: Jason Ross EarthmovingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Jason Ross Earthmoving is currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Must be motivated and have a great eye for detail
- Demonstrated great time management and organisational skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Positive outgoing personality
- Demonstrated experience in creditors, debtors, accounts payable and receivable, payroll, cash books, recruitment, employee administration and monthly reporting.
- Advanced knowledge in of Microsoft Office Suite including excel, word and outlook.
- Experience in resolving issues and making quick decisions to ensure timely accurate services.
- A permanent resident of the Emerald area
- A minimum of 5 years of administration experience or similar
- Demonstrated Customer Engagement experience
- Certificate qualification in Business Administration and/or experience in national heavy vehicle compliance and or related discipline would be an advantage but is not essential the role
- The ability to work a minimum of 8 hours per day Monday to Friday with an immediate start.
Applications to include:
- Cover letter & resume
- 2 contactable work referees
- Copy of current drivers’ licence
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this opportunity then we strongly encourage you to apply.
Only applicants with who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Please submit your documentation to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?