Mechanical Project Engineer - Graduate
Advertiser: Wulguru GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
The Wulguru Group is a privately-owned Australian metal manufacturing, maintenance & construction company.Our company provides services to clients across Australia in the Rail, Sugar Processing, Mining, Fuel, Chemical, Meat Processing & Infrastructure industries.
As a result of our continued growth, we now require a Graduate Project Engineer - Mechanical based out of our Brisbane Division.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Working alongside & supporting our project managers on executing current projects.
* You will take a hands-on approach with all our projects and will be expected to manage a small team to effectively deliver solutions
* Facilitate & manage current and new projects including preparation of documents & reports
Undertake safety assessments and complete necessary supporting reporting
* Provide input of technical design across all industries
* Fostering & maintaining relationships with existing & new customers
* Assist in the tendering process of projects including site inspections, work procedures & documentation
Provide the groups management with scheduled forecast & job status reports.
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following:
* Ability to be a proactive contributor to a team environment
* Excellent mechanical aptitude with the willingness to learn and develop
* Attention to detail with string written and verbal communication skills
* Posses problem solving skills for a fast-changing environment
* Highly organised and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Show enthusiasm, self-motivation, team and customer focus.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?