Trainee Manufacturing TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
We are a successful science and technology company specialising in the design and manufacture of analytical equipment and accessories. We are looking for a Trainee Manufacturing Technician to join our team.
You will work in a super-clean and high-tech equipped workshop manufacturing components that are distributed world-wide and are considered number one in their industry.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a long-term, hands-on career where you can learn from the ground up? Do you thrive in a customer focused atmosphere? Then this opportunity may be the kick start to the career you have been looking for.
You will be learning:
- Machine operation
- Laser engraving
- Plus much more
Skills and Attributes:
- Hard working attitude and keen eye for details
- Fine motor skills required for precision work
- Able to handle repetitive and delicate work
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Work effectively on a individual basis and as a team player
- Motivated, enthusiastic and take pride in their work
If you are looking for an opportunity with a company that has a culture built on respect for the individual, a strong market share and a reputation for excellence, please submit your resume and cover letter for our review and consideration.
Monday to Friday with a 9 day fortnight available.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?