Customer Service & Administration
Advertiser: SJK CollectiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
SJK Collective are a team that provide Electrical, Air Conditioning and Plumbing solutions to clients around Brisbane.
We are proud to be a well known company who give back to the community and provide a work place that is friendly and supportive.
About the role
You will be working within a team of administrators.
Key tasks -
- Managing technicians and ensuring jobs run smoothly.
- Answering phones and liaising with customers.
- Scheduling jobs.
- Ordering materials and requesting pricing from wholesalers.
- Managing main email account.
Benefits and perks
We have a very good culture, one of the best (in our opinion). Our team have clear vision, mission, purpose and core values.
There are so many opportunities to grow with us and develop your skill set!
Skills and experience
- Administration experience
- Exceptional phone manner
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient working with MS Office programs
- Ability to work unsupervised
- SIMPRO experience is an advantage
To be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions.
- What are your strengths?
- What does the perfect job look like to you?
- What sets you apart from the other candidates?