Advertiser: Bunnji AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
Bunnji knows what business customers want from their Telecommunications Provider. Bunnji’s senior management team have years of experience and have worked with thousands of SME customers to achieve not only great costs savings but also finding the right solutions for each individual business.
Bunnji delivers Business Voice, Internet, PBX, Smart Numbers, Managed Printing and Business Solar services to thousands of happy customers.
We are seeking a Technical Coordinator to join our Telco Department who will be the conduit between our Operations Manager, Wholesale Provisioning, On-Field Installation Team and most important our customers.
This is a newly created role and duties and responsibilities will no doubt evolve and grow as you take command of this new position.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate on boarding of wholesale voice services with the Operations and Provisioning Team and coordinate porting of Voice services.
- Coordinate PBX Service Technicians for delivery of Hardware and Installation
- 1st Level programming and testing of NBN, Voice Routing for PBX, Call Management for Yealink Systems.
- Provide basic training and instruction of system use for customers.
- Assist with remote troubleshooting with multiple PABX brands including, but not limited to LG Aria and NEC.
- Working in collaboration with our Operations and Project Management team to deliver the best customer service experience possible.
- Communicate with client during every step of on boarding process.
- Occasional travel to customer premises.
Experience and skills:
- Preferred recent, ongoing experience in the support of the installation and servicing of LG/Aria and NEC PABX Systems. Experience with other common brands will also be taken into consideration.
- You will have knowledge and experience with SIP & IP systems.
- You will have a friendly personality with great communication skills and be willing to work within a team environment to provide great customer service.
- You will be eager to learn and help us improve and grow our business.
If this opportunity excites you and you are ready to join a rapidly growing, exciting team with a generous salary package and opportunity for career advancement for high performers, please contact us for a more detailed discussion.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)