ENTRY LEVEL REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Advertiser: Louis Carr Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Do you want us to train you to become a top notch Real Estate Property Manager? Looking for a career opportunity? Do you have a passion for people and providing 1st class customer service?
If so, come and join us at Louis Carr - an acknowledged industry leader representing prestige and excellence across our experienced team of property marketing specialists. Join us at our West Pennant Hills office and work with a dedicated team of professionals.
We require applicants with great organisational skills and attention to detail.
Starting your career as a Property Manager Assistant you will have the opportunity to work with a very experienced team that will allow you the growth to develop this role into a more senior position. Full training will be provided. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Open Homes
- Lease Signing
- Routine Inspections
To be considered for this role you must have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, motivated and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- Current Australian drivers licence and own car
- Must be able to work Saturdays with day off during the week.
Come and join us!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?