Level 2 Support Technician
Advertiser: Ti SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $55,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Business IT Support
We are a small to medium sized IT company that has been around for 7 years that has won multiple awards nationally. Primarily we provide a wide range of managed IT services & support to small and large businesses. We also provide adhoc IT installs and support. We are currently looking to expand our experienced team with another field technician.
- In depth knowledge and experience across broad solutions that include technologies such as VMWare, Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL, Hyper-V etc)
- Some knowledge of Networks (WAN/LAN/Routers/Switches/Firewalls) and Storage technologies
- Cloud Migration experience including Office365
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to self-research solutions and workarounds
- Scoping of hardware, software, and service requirements
- Experience ideally within a Managed or Professional Services organisation with proper time management skills
- Exceptional communication, customer relationship and technical skills
- Strong ability to analyse, design and maintain IT systems and solutions for small to medium size businesses
- Demonstrated experience in varied environments with high pressure situations
- Connectwise Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a market leading and growing IT Managed Services Company committed to delivering IT solutions that are at the forefront of technology to their clients. To find out more, Click the “APPLY” button and send through your up to date CV.
You must have a valid WA Drivers License.
Contact Person: Nick Andrews - Technical Director
*** No Recruitment Agencies ***
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?