Client Services Officer
Advertiser: Atlas Wealth ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
About the business
Atlas Wealth Management is an award winning Financial Planning firm with a specific focus on assisting Australian Expats. We are offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic Client Service Officer to work in our rapidly growing business. With clients in over 28 countries we work with some of the most interesting and exciting people and every day is different.
We are looking for a well presented individual who is self-motivated, committed and has the ability to work autonomously and is ready to hit the ground running. Excellent numeracy, communication and time management skills are ideal.
The role is busy and challenging, and provides lots of variety. You will work closely with the Managing Directors, Financial Planners and Operations Manager and the role will include, amongst other things;
- Providing administrative support.
- Managing our internal client database and CRM system.
- Management of documentation relating to the implementation and ongoing advice of client recommendations.
- Assisting with portfolio reviews, client administration including investment transactions, and compliance functions.
- Liaising with clients before, during and after meetings, as well as correspondence and telephone communication.
- The preparation of client correspondence and documentation.
The Ideal Candidate
- Approximately 2+ years' experience in a similar role within the financial services and accounting industry. Financial services experience will be treated more favourably.
- RG146 qualification would be viewed favourably but is not a requirement.
- This role would also suit a recent or soon to be recent university graduate.
- Experience in the use of financial planning software will be an advantage.
- Have advanced level of experience in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with strong administration skills and ability to work to meet deadlines
In Return Our Firm Will Provide
- A relaxed and energetic working environment.
- The opportunity to grow and have a defined career path.
- Training in client engagement and client support.
Salary Package will be negotiated with the right candidate and will be dependent on previous experience and initiative taken in the role.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a client services officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- What's your highest level of education?