Sales and Leasing Adminstration
Advertiser: Andrew McDonald Commercial DubboMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Andrew McDonald Commercial Dubbo is a specialist Commercial Real Estate Agency that has been dedicated to servicing the local market for over 10 years. Specialising in the Sale, Leasing and Management of Commercial, Retail and Industrial property in Dubbo, we are currently on the lookout for a highly motivated, dynamic and team focused individual to join our multi-skilled team.
As the Sales and Leasing Administrator you will focus on providing a high level of administration support to our professional Sales and Leasing team. You will offer your outstanding time management, organizational and communication skills and be integral to the team meeting their day to day objectives.
In this dynamic role, you will perform a broad range of duties. You will manage all sales and leasing listings and marketing activities such as website updates, brochures, window displays and advertising. You will assist with the preparation of sales and leasing documentation such as sales notices, Agency Agreements and vendor reports and act as a key liaison between parties such as Solicitors, Agents and Property Owners. In addition to this you will also coordinate and advertise auction campaigns, manage general enquiries, assist with daily reception duties and any ad-hoc administration tasks.
You will join a small, supportive and tight-knit team so your ability to be an outstanding team player and eagerness to jump in to assist the team where needed is a must!
Must have skills:
- Well-developed administration skills and experience
- An exceptional customer focus
- Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy and competence with MS Office Suite
- A current drivers licence
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and strong achievement drive
The position is available from early September 2019. The hours of work are 9.00am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday with an attractive salary on offer.
To apply, please email a cover letter and up to date resume to:
Applications close 6 September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?