Graduate Graphic Designer I Boutique Web Development Company | Brisbane and GC
Advertiser: MFDCMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
MFDC is seeking a Graduate Graphic Designer to join their team.
This role is ideal for a Graduate Graphic Designer who is willing to grow their career in a fast paced, project based environment.
You will be highly motivated and have the ability to create designs that are innovative, creative and functional.
Essential skill set:
- 2 or more years experience with web design (as an undergrad or work experience)
- Demonstrable proficiency in industry standard design tools (eg. Adobe creative suite, Sketch)
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Good knowledge of UX and usability
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Application Designing across all platforms
- Sound knowledge in other design fields (eg. logo, graphic, etc.)
- Competency in performing basic computing tasks.
We appreciate the time and effort it requires to apply however due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?