Advertiser: CADDS GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
CADDS Group is one of the largest local, privately owned, multi-discipline design consultancy groups in Western Australia. Widely established with a dedicated and experienced team, CADDS Group have continued to expand in the mining and construction industries for over 25 years.
CADDS Architectural is an expanding satellite division with CADDS Group. Based south of the river, we have a reputation for excellence throughout the residential, multi-residential, light commercial and mining construction industry.
Why Work at CADDS Group?
Steady and strong company growth allows CADDS Group to focus mainly on hiring full time permanent staff. We pride ourselves on having an exceptionally high retention rate and we support individual goals and ambitions. CADDS Group tailors its roles to get the most from its team members and to ensure they get the most from CADDS Group - we embrace thinkers and there are no boundaries.
Here are some of the benefits our you will experience:
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular overtime available;
- Regular visits to remote sites available (site loading applicable);
- Diverse and growing range of interesting and challenging projects;
- Growth and diversification of career goals encouraged and supported;
- Secondment to our remote offices available (Karratha, Port Hedland);
- Approachable management team; and
- Regular and purposeful social events.
What would you do whilst working at CADDS Group
Every employee at CADDS Group is different and as such daily tasks and activities vary from person to person. Once we know what makes you tick, we can allocate the appropriate responsibilities to get you moving.
People who thrive at CADDS Group are Thinkers. CADDS Group is filled with people who can think outside of the box, can apply real-world knowledge and can bring experience and observations to new and challenging situations. Backed by a wealth of experienced senior staff, CADDS Group designers are encouraged to push the boundaries in all aspects of design. We are always looking for the next great thinker to redefine our team!
What we would like to see from you:
- Providing excellent quality design and documentation services from schematic design through to construction documentation;
- Project coordination, client communication, consultant procurement, engagement and management, and Local Council liaison;
- A high level of professionalism and clarity with all parties; and
- Contribute personally to the high levels of energy within the Architectural department and shape the direction of the division.
What we need you to bring to the role:
- Proficiency in Revit - Essential;
- Formal qualification in Architecture or Architectural Drafting;
- 2+ years' experience in providing architectural design, documentation and basic design project coordination services in residential, multi-residential, light commercial and industrial projects;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and Outlook;
- Drive, ambition, high energy, the ability to problem solve and use initiative;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as contribute to a close-knit team; and
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
Employed within CADDS Group, you will not only provide design, drafting and project management skills on a range of project types, but will also be essential in shaping the direction and energy in this small yet dynamic architectural division. What are you waiting for?
To start your journey at CADDS Group, Apply Now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?