Warehouse Store PersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Aidacare is a leading national provider of Health and Aged Care equipment and services. We are currently seeking to appoint a store person in our Brunswick warehouse. This is an important role with various duties including:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- Warehouse cleaning and maintenance
- Forklift Licence a must
- Experience in a busy commercial warehouse
- Ability to multi-task
- Fitness and ability to handle small, medium and large products
- A current driver’s licence
A criminal history check will be required of the successful applicant as part of compliance with our customers’ requirements.
If you feel that you have what it takes to fill this role and join our Brunswick team, please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?