Home & Land Operations Coordinator
Advertiser: Joii LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
- Part Time Role 15.2 hours per week – Thursdays and Fridays
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Join an Australian company at the forefront of urban development
Who We Are
We are a building development company with a difference and have been operating at the forefront of housing solutions since 1996. We have developed a reputation for quality, reliability, superior service and affordability to the Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria markets.
We believe our success has been built on the combination of our people, culture and product excellence and this spirit continues to be a driving force in everything we do. We want the best and brightest in our team and in turn offer a rewarding and challenging environment where you are invested in, truly valued and have the opportunity to grow and develop.
Based at our Queensland office located in Underwood, we are looking for someone to join us part time and become an integral part of a close-working high performing Home & Land team. As a Home & Land Operations Coordinator you will be a self-starter, outstanding communicator and team player who is keen to join our Home & Land team and further develop your career in a friendly and supportive, fast paced, busy and diverse environment.
What you’ll do:
As the Home & Land Operations Coordinator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Relationship maintenance and development with key land stakeholders;
- Assisting the Home & Land Manager and Directors in relationship maintenance and development with key land stakeholders;
- Facilitation of procurement of suitable land that meets the Group’s model, sales and construction requirements;
- New Estate Home & Land Package Summary for Group Sales Team review
- Knowledge of all current and upcoming developments within the defined / allocated region;
- Accurate Data Entry and electronic file management;
- Provide reporting to the Home & Land Manager of the sales status of all exclusive hold, put & call lots within the defined / allocated region
- Responding to Task Management Program land specific tasks within defined KPI timeframes
- Following on from this pre-work, completion of the necessary processes, procedures and internal approvals- end to end
You will have 3 +years’ experience in a similar role with a combination of the following technical skills, attributes and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate
- A strong awareness of residential land attributes
- Working knowledge of administrative systems;
- Ability to manage own time to meet agreed timeframe and projects and able to work on tasks autonomously;
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong solutions-focused approach to work and problem solving skills;
- Exhibit self-motivation and takes responsibility for actions;
- Demonstrate excellent accuracy and attention to detail in all reports, documentation and correspondence;
- Demonstrate an ability to build rapport and effective working relationships with team members, internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce written reports and correspondence in a professional manner;
- Positively contribute to team morale and a positive work environment and commits to achieving team goals and works towards team success
As an exceptional communicator (both written and verbal), you will possess the ability to develop build rapport and build and maintain close working relationships with all stakeholders.
If this sounds like you and you are available for an immediate start, please apply with your up to date resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applications Close 23 August 2019.
Please note, due to the high number of applications we expect to receive, we will only be responding to applicants who have been successful in securing an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales administrator?