Receptionist and Dental Assistants
Advertiser: Allied DentalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Enthusiastic and confident receptionists as well as dental assistants required for our dynamic dental practices located in Cockburn and Mount Lawley.
- Are you a confident and outgoing communicator?
- Do you enjoy caring for people and helping them to feel relaxed?
- Would you love to be part of a team and be valued for your enthusiasm and energy?
- Are you looking to be part of a dental business where you can put your marketing know-how to work?
Allied Dental can help you tick all these boxes and more.
We understand a quality receptionist and dental assistant is a person who:
- Understands the important role a receptionist plays in developing a dental practice through effective appointment scheduling and management
- Enjoys working in a team and playing a vital role connecting the clinical and administration parts of a dental practice
- Demonstrates their exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team in a collaborative environment
- Is appreciated for their contribution to smooth business operations.
We’re looking for a professional Receptionist as well as Dental Assistants who wants to be part of our team.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter, outlining:
- Your experience as a dental practice receptionist (or related experience) and/or as a dental assistant
- Your approach to your role as a receptionist, including your unique communication style
- Why working as part of a team is important to you
- Why you want to be part of a dental practice that’s going places
- Three ways you demonstrate your ‘can do’ attitude and how these can help us.
What we offer
We’re keen to offer the ideal person a role that provides:
- The opportunity to make the Receptionist role their own
- Work in a collaborative team environment, where initiative is valued and rewarded
- The platform from which you can finesse your marketing and sales skills
- Above award remuneration.
We encourage experienced dental receptionists to apply, as well as those who have worked in related fields. More than just a skills-based role, we’re looking for a person with the right attitude and who values being part of a team, using their initiative and a professional working environment.
For the role of dental assistants, we do require you to have experience and ideally a TAFE Cert III and Cert IV in dental nursing.
If that’s you, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Please do not call as our receptionists are busy serving our patients. but if you do have any questions, please send them through via email or request a callback.
Recent dental assistant graduates are welcomed to apply, provided if the attitude and attributes are right for the team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?