Junior Interior Designer
Advertiser: Cube CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
We are looking for a talented interior designer for a full-time position that is available for an immediate start.
Cube Company is a small, dynamic and vibrant design firm. Our team offer our clients architecture, interior design, graphic design and branding and industrial design. Our clients know us for our responsiveness, well thought-out design solutions and successfully completed fitouts. We have a great track record of repeat business due to exceptional service and results.
- Minimum 1 year full time, post qualification experience
- Proven local experience in a design / documentation role
- Past experience in commercial or retail projects
- Experience documenting in both CAD and Revit are essential
- Ability to produce high standard (2D and 3D) presentation drawings
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, consultants & relevant authorities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to really listen and learn
- Excellent investigative and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- The right personality fit for our team & environment
Tasks may include:
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- Site visit / measures
- Preparing concepts, designs, documentation and detailed working drawings for a variety of commercial projects
- Creation of presentation drawings and 3D visuals
Documentation of projects in both CAD and Revit
By joining Cube Company you will be given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of commercial and corporate projects both in Victoria and interstate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, creative team with a friendly working environment and prospect for personal growth and development. We offer the opportunity to be extensively involved in projects from inception to completion.
To apply for this role, please send your folio (max 5MB), CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
No download links will be accepted.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?