Advertiser: Care FertilityMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Skills & Experience required:
We are looking for a committed and well organised receptionist to service the front desk and undertake other administration duties. In this diverse role you will need to be detail-oriented, think on your feet and be able to offer first class service to our patients and doctors. You will also need to be available to work 8.00 am until 2.30 pm on Tuesday and Thursday and to be a non smoker.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone use essential
- Previous experience in medical practice reception and use of Genie ideal but not essential
- Highly developed skills in use of Word and Excel software essential
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service including meeting and greeting patients
- Demonstrated ability to function collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
To fulfill this vital and rewarding role you will have a friendly and professional manner and be able to demonstrate your outstanding customer service care, multitasking abilities in a fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills, excellent computer skills, and understand the importance of privacy and confidentiality in a health care setting. You will be committed to providing outstanding service (both internally and externally) and will have demonstrated excellence in attention to detail.
All applications will be treated in confidence and should be sent to the SEEK website. Enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your average typing speed?
- Are you a non-smoker
- What do you think are the greatest challenges of working in an IVF unit?
- Are you available every Tuesday and Thursday between 8am and 2.30 pm for this position?