Advertiser: Valor Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the business
I have a client involved in Mining, Rehabilitation and other businesses operating from Clermont in Central Queensland and employing close to 200 persons. This business has been established since 2009 and has some excellent contracts in place.
About the role
The role is an all encompassing HR Role and involves processing fortnightly payroll for 200 persons, onboarding of all new employees, overseeing disciplinary processes, obtaining and maintaining knowledge of the applicable Award and providing advice to management on all relevant HR issues.
Benefits and perks
An extremely attractive base salary will be offered and as the successful applicant will be required to reside in Clermont, housing will be provided as well. If your sick of the rat race then the country lifestyle will appeal. A proactive Manangment team will allow you to develop the role as needed and is looking for someone that has the ability to think outside the box.
Skills and experience
It will be expected that the successful applicant will already posses a strong HR background, be able to deal with people at all levels within the workforce, be able to communicate effectively and have the necessary computer skills to be able to complete the necessary tasks of the position.
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?