Administrative / Personal Assistant
Advertiser: LFE InvestmentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a small private investment group seeking a motivated and trustworthy professional to join our team. The successful applicant must:
- Be an exceptionally organised and structured person
- Be highly trustworthy
- Able to work unsupervised when required
- Have a high level of motivation
- A willingness to learn on the job
- Have a drivers licence and car (due to office location not near public transport)
- Have a high level of financial and mathematical skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft suite of applications, especially excel
We are looking for much more than just another employee, our aim is to find a highly trusted integral long term member of our small team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to grow within the organisation, and assume greater responsibilities over time.
Duties will include:
- General administration & filing
- Report preparation
- Project management
- Financial reporting
- Diary management
- Personal assistant to the MD
The role will also lend itself to other services within the group, broadening the experience and capabilities of the successful applicant.
The role initially on offer is a casual position over two days per week (Tuesday & Friday), with the possibility to increase days worked as your ability to work unsupervised grows. We are also able to offer flexible hours and remuneration structures to all applicants, so please include this in your submissions. Such things as school hours and flexibility for family priorities are all possible and we encourage a strong work life balance.
Our relaxed and comfortable office environment is located in Gundaroo, 20 mins from Forde or 30 mins from the Airport. Hence a drivers licence and car is essential for any successful applicant.