- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Competative Salary + RDO + 17.5% Leave Loading
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Do you have experience working within Customer Service / Call Centre? Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives?
- Use your Customer Service / Call Centre background within Workers Compensation
- Fun, collaborative & innovative culture with excellent growth opportunities
- 5 weeks training with the team, starting on the 16th September
EML is a leading Workers Compensation Insurance company. We now have over 2000 employees and are still growing which means an amazing and diverse culture with a very high internal promotion rate.
As part of our diverse team, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
We currently have multiple trainee Case Manager positions available in our Chatswood Office to start on the 16th September. Successful candidates will join one of our fastest growing Business Units here at EML. We will provide a comprehensive paid training program which will run for 5 weeks, where you will learn all aspects of the Workers Compensation business to become a successful Case Manager.
Once trained as a Case Manager, you will receive your own portfolio to manage. Your role would be to liaise with the injured workers, their employers and Allied Health professionals, coming up with a strategic plan to help the worker get back into work as quickly and safely as possible. This is a permanent position within our Recovering Independence claims team, specialising in claims over 52 weeks or detached from their previous employer.
- Gradually take responsibility for ongoing case management of a portfolio of personal injury claims with a focus on long terms claims including psychological injuries
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders – working collaboratively across all stakeholders to assist in return to work and return to health
- Liaise and maintain relationships with injured workers, their employers and several external stakeholders to help the injured worker back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- Develop and implement Injury Management plans to assist the injured workers’ return to work journey with the support of our onsite Injury Management Specialists
- Ability to demonstrate resilience when having challenging conversations with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- An empathetic and motivational approach to provide customer centric support
- A driven professional with the ability to maintain a flexible approach across all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in front end customer service, call centres, case management, insurance, Allied Health or community services
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for resolving conflicts and can handle challenging conversations
- Passionate about wanting to help people get their lives back at their time of need
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- 20 day’s annual leave + a registered day off per month
- A vibrant, collaborative team culture
- Onsite learning and development team
- Celebrate success with end of month drinks
- Employee well-being program including discounted memberships and yearly flu shots
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- From your first day, you will start our 5-week training program which is both classroom and on the job training
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this is of interest to you, please apply now or for more information/confidential conversation please contact Thomas Brown on 02 8098 6356.