Advertiser: Pittwater Animal HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Customer Care Officer – Part time – 3 days a week including some evening and weekend work
This role is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience at Pittwater Animal Hospital through building rapport with customers, identifying customer needs and managing customer concerns.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and responsible for maintaining a professional customer service experience in our Reception area.
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years experience in customer service
- Ability to work in a dynamic customer service environment, with strong phone skills and face to face interaction
- Commitment to the delivery of outstanding customer service
- An understanding and empathy for the important role animals play in people’s lives
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Needs to be able to work as part of a team and be self-motivated
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality who is happy to go the extra mile
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong, efficient computer skills
- Desire to join a passionate and highly skilled team of veterinary professionals
Reception Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Answering busy phone lines.
- Greeting and managing clients and patients.
- Making follow up calls to clients
- Scheduling appointments for multiple veterinarians.
- Client and patient data management.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Processing pet insurance claims.
- Providing administrative support to veterinarians and management.
- Cleaning of reception areas.
- Helping clients with OTC products.
Experience in reception in a veterinary or medical environment as well as a working knowledge of RxWorks would be an advantage. However, we are willing to train the right candidate.
This position is NOT a pathway to Veterinary Nursing or for Veterinary Students. We are seeking a Professional Receptionist passionate about the role they play in a successful Veterinary Practice.
Email your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org