Architectural Technician - Documenter
Advertiser: DRA Architects Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
A Mid North Coast architecture practice is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Technician/ Documenter to work across a diverse range of project sectors.
The successful Technician will have sound Revit skills (demonstrated in a well-presented sample folio), a proactive approach and immediate availability is highly desirable.
Deliver accurate and thorough Revit documentation
Support the project team
Ensure the highest quality project outcomes
Skills and Experience
Tertiary qualification in Architectural Drafting or Degree in Architecture
Outstanding detailing and documentation skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
To apply, email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?