Office AdminPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are seeking a motivated
Office Admin person to join our busy office, located in the Northern Suburbs.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisation skills and have a passion for quality improvement and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
- Admin support as required
- Go to bank/post office, shops etc as required
- Manage stock level, office/kitchen supplies
- General Office Administration
Our ideal Candidate will have the following Experience:
- MUST have experience and proficient Microsoft Office programs Excel/Word/Outlook
- MYOB experience but not essential
- Have outstanding attention to detail; meticulous data entry accuracy
- Have ability to use one's initiative, be proactive and work autonomously
- Is honest, trustworthy, hard-working, polite and friendly
- Great interpersonal relations with customers, supplies and colleagues
- Have a strong work ethic
- Immediate start
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.00pm
Kindly forward your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?