Advertiser: Devcon Civil Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Our company is a well-known and highly respected civil construction company specialising in all aspects of civil construction including roads, concrete, drainage, kerb and gutter and other associated works.
We have been experiencing rapid growth over the last 12 months and are now looking to expand our close knit team with an Administration Assistant position based in our Blacktown office, and that could be you.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Account payable processing
- Sorting and processing mail and other dockets and associated filing
- Answering phones and emails
- Other general administration duties
- Other general office duties
Ideally you will have worked in a small office environment before.
You will also:
- Have 2 or more years working in a similar role
- Have the ability to commit to 24 hours a week part time over 4 days (days are negotiable - this is not a full time position)
- Be a team player whilst being able to work independently
- Strive for continuous improvement in your role
- Have excellent customer service, computer and time management skills
- Be a great communicator
- Be keen on detail
- Be reliable, positive and have a great attitude
We are offering a fun environment with flexible hours to suit your needs and the opportunity to make a big difference to our team.
If you are looking for a supportive, family friendly and encouraging workplace then this could be the role for you.
Please send your application including cover letter to email@example.com
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?