Child Care Centre Cook
Advertiser: KidCadMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
KidCademy Early Learning Centres is a newly renovated and refurnished centre which will offer care from birth – 12 years.
We are looking to expand our team and are currently seeking a suitably qualified, passionate and energetic Centre Cook to join our family on a part-time basis (25-32 hours per week)
What the role will require:
- Food preparation, cooking and food service experience
- Serving up to 80 children per day
- Following a food safety program
- General kitchen cleaning and organising
- Online ordering will be required
- Food Budget knowledge
- Understanding of food allergies and cultural requirements.
- Responsible for all menu creations on a seasonal 6-weekly rotation.
- Food Safety supervisor certificate
- Valid Working with Children check (or willingness to obtain one)
- Preferred Experience in meal preparation for the Early Child Care setting.
- Flexibility required for all areas (E.g. Menu adjustments and work hours)
- A team-player attitude, with the ability to work effectively with staff and management
- Availability to work Monday to Friday between the hours of 6:30am – 6:30 pm.
- 2 written References from a previous employer
What we offer:
- Uniforms supplied
- Newly renovated and commercial kitchen
- A very supportive and hands-on management team.
If you are interested, qualified, passionate and motivated to join our team here at KidCademy Early Learning Centres, please APPLY NOW and be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cook?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?