Advertiser: Vivid Property ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Vivid Property Services are currently seeking an experienced accountant to fill the position of Company Accountant on a full-time fixed term basis of approximately 6 months. Based in Belrose, and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position is responsible for the overall financial management and day to day bookkeeping for the business.
- Coordination, processing and management of payroll, superannuation, statutory entitlements and company benefits
- Responsibility for the month end reporting: specifically general ledgers and Assets maintenance
- Management of the cash flow and bank balances
- Management of asset register
- Monitor procurement and expense approvals
- Full function Accounts receivable including accurate and timely client invoicing
- Ensure statutory compliance with various legislative requirements including GST, FBT, payroll and general taxation requirements
- Establish, monitor and enforce internal financial controls to ensure the company performs within budget and in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Manage insurance cover for the organisation including public liability, professional indemnity, property and workers compensation
- Assist with audits and dealing with external auditors
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- CPA or CA qualification or part qualified
- Minimum of five years financial accounting experience
- High level of payroll, superannuation, tax, insurance and asset management competence
- Strong Financial systems, Business and Commercial Acumen
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisations skills and ability to multitask
- Strong understanding of accounting standards and principles with experience in tax compliance
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a process improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies
- Experience with XERO accounting software and CloudPayroll
We can offer you:
- A dynamic and diverse role in a fantastic working environment
- Training and support
- Onsite parking
- Position with variety
If you have the required skills and the passion to join our team, simply APPLY ONLINE or email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
A representative of Vivid Property Services will be in touch should your application be successful in the next phase of the recruitment process.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?