Advertiser: WINEDEPOTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $40k - $60k base + super + bonus
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
WINEDEPOT is an exciting new start-up that aims to simplify and improve the $300 billion global wine supply chain by connecting the various participants using technology.
Our core product is an integrated trading, order management and logistics platform that provides the wine industry with an end-to-end supply chain solution - that dramatically reduces delivery times, costs and administration.
We are in the process of launching the business and are looking for an enthusiastic accounts assistant to join our rapidly growing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for the data entry of accounts payable and receivable for all invoices and expenses across the business. This will include duties such as:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Payroll / superannuation
- Payment processing
- Processing employee expense claims
- Assisting in end-of-month reporting processes
- GST / BAS lodgements
- General data entry
- General admin
- Office support tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Has good communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Xero or other cloud-based accounting software
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to be analytical, think creatively and develop new systems and processes
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail, forward-thinking and the ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- A confident and friendly person who can work well in a team
- A permanent resident
- Social and fun team environment
- Be a part of a rapidly growing organisation
- Modern offices in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Attending wine tastings, events and trade shows
- Develop a career in the wine industry
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive remuneration and bonus
- Be part of an ASX listed company
More details can be found about the company and business at www.digitalwine.ventures and www.winedepot.com
Media Coverage about the venture can be found here:
If you think you possess the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this exciting role, please apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?