Events Associate, Corporate Gifts (Casual)
Advertiser: Maui Jim AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About Maui Jim
At Maui Jim, you can expect, a unique culture, a well-known brand, and the opportunity to grow with a company that has a great reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and "high touch" work environment that values the members of our 'Ohana. We work hard to develop our leaders who in turn develop their team members to reach their full potential, and we are committed to building a team that focuses on solid customer service.
Major function of this position:
Travel to custom fit and dispense Maui Jim sunglasses at corporate sales and incentive meetings.
- Travel interstate & overseas 95-100% of the time to Maui Jim promotional events to custom fit and dispense sunglasses to corporate gifts customers.
- Attend events as directed by the Lead Events Specialist.
- Work with clients at event for on-site logistics and event procedures.
- Set-up, tear-down, inventory, and coordinate the station and all promotional items at the events.
- Project a professional image to all customers while presenting company services and policies.
- Oversee distribution of Rx Conversion Cards for customer Rx inquiries at events.
- Work with Manager, Marketing & Operation Corporate Gifts and Marketing Specialist on projects as needed when in the office.
- Observe logistics of planning a sold corporate event.
- Communicate with corporate event planners / middleman company planners.
- Learn how to work in a marketing CRM database. Salesforce.com
Benefits and perks
Joining a fun mid size team in Sydney Northern Beaches, actively working to deliver exceptional customer service in all interactions with our customers.
Skills and experience
Aloha Spirit, exceptional communication both verbal and written, flexible, organized, detail oriented, positive, solution-minded, willing to step into a myriad of roles as needed, team-focused, sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure.
At least 3 years experience required in previous event coordination.
Ability to travel extensively, both interstate & overseas.
Stand for long period of time while custom fitting sunglasses for customers.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- How many years' experience do you have as an events coordinator?