Bookkeeping and Office Admin
Advertiser: Fitch Metals Engineering Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Professional business in Lower North Shore requires an outgoing Bookkeeper & Office All-rounder
- approx. 18 hours per week
- flexible hours to suit the applicant
- possibly within school hours or work from home
- ages 25-70 welcome to apply
Duties would include:
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Bookkeeping in MYOB accounting software
- Customer Service
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Telephone and reception
- General office admin
- Word Processing
Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), an eye for detail and highly experienced in MYOB. Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel required.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Do you have experience completing Business Activity Statements (BAS)?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?