- Job Listing Date
- 17 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Ray White Parramatta Group is seeking a highly motivated, mature minded and well organised full-time receptionist to be the welcoming face and voice to represent our award winning agency.
Being a Front Desk position, you must be able to handle a multitude of tasks whilst maintaining a pleasant manner. Your duties will be diverse, incorporating answering and transferring phone calls, responding to maintenance requests, receipting, banking, mailing, filing, updating window displays and other office based administrative duties.
Holding a certificate registration and have real estate experience are preferred but not essential, most importantly to be considered for this position, if you are:
- Enthusiastic, vibrant and well-groomed
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated
- Have a professional telephone manner and great customer service skills
- Extremely well organized
- Possess attention to detail and accuracy whilst working to deadlines
- High standard written and verbal skills
- Have an ability to multi-task and use your initiative
- Computer literate
- Able to work on Saturdays
Reception is an integral and important part of our business. If this position opportunity has attracted your long term career interest and you think that you might be our friendly team member, please send your resume, cover letter and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants will be held in the strictest of confidence, however only successful applicants will be contacted and replied to.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?