- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
Jet Couriers, a national provider of express courier services is seeking to employ and train a suitable candidate for a career in transport.
An ideal entry level role that will afford the successful applicant the opportunity to develop a wide skill set, and an excellent platform for professional growth.
The successful applicant will be trained in the following:
- receiving telephone bookings
- customer service
- warehouse and depot operations
- urgent courier movements
- deliveries and set runs
- dispatching consignments to our fleet
- assisting drivers with pick up or delivery problems
- fleet supervision
The successful applicant will possess:
- a current NSW Drivers License to drive a Manual car
- excellent communication skills
- a strong work ethic
- the ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- a positive and friendly attitude
- good computer literacy
A Fork-Lift licence and Delivery or Courier experience preferred but not required.
Please apply via the link below and attach your current resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?