Dance Teacher - Footsteps Sydney
Advertiser: Footsteps Dance CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Performing Arts
Footsteps is looking for a vibrant, energetic and passionate dance teacher to join our Sydney Team. This role is to deliver our exciting and innovative programs to schools across NSW. The successful candidate will deliver approximately 20-30 sessions per week (Must be available all day Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:00pm). Instructors paid at a per session rate + car allowance + super + tolls. A working with children check is required upon employment, and therefore only applicants over 18 years of age may apply.
Successful candidates must:
- Have dance and dance teaching experience
- Have a confident and outgoing personality (proficient communicator)
- Be capable of working autonomously as part of a team
- Have a drivers license and own reliable car
- Have exceptional work ethic and be highly motivated
Instructors will be provided with uniforms tops, equipment, music, choreography and work in schools.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?