Advertiser: Carino CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage rostering system and allocate recurring roster shifts to staff/shift manage.
- Arrange replacement of staff for any leave absences.
- Ensure timesheets have been completed and are correct in roster system for approval by department manager.
- Support department manager with scanning of documents to HR as required such as training attendance lists, medical certificates, police and visa checks etc.
- Assist orders for the RAC.
- Managing RAC Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable cycle.
- Support the RAC Admission process as required.
- Support the management of Medicare and My aged care systems.
- Support the department managers with administering movement and exit process for residents as required.
- Capture all other billing events (such as meals, cleaning, allied health, telephone calls etc) as required.
- Support maintenance of Resident data as required.
- Support the resident billing cycle as required
- Preparing and distributing resident letters (RAC).
- Minute taking of management meetings including MAC, staff meetings, CQI as required.
- Support Care Manager with arranging appointments for resident/family members with department manager to deal with resident complaints/issues as required
Qualifications / Criteria
- Certificate II in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in customer service and administration
- Excellent organisational skills, proven experience and skills in managing competing priorities
- Intermediate skills in office computer applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; diary and electronic mail applications, customer records management systems and databases
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to foster productive relationships with people at all levels while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Capacity to work unsupervised and act with independence and initiative within agreed parameters
- Intermediate IT capability to ensure effective utilisation of electronic file management techniques including but not limited to create folders, search for files, print files
- Demonstrated knowledge of work health & safety
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Previous experience or experience in coordination of administration