Front Line Customer Service Supervisor - Skypark Valet Parking - Perth Airport
Advertiser: Willowood Holdings Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
Skypark Valet Parking is part of a group of Perth Airport based West Australian owned and operated companies that includes providing secure airport valet parking for our customers. Skypark Valet provides a service to all airport terminals and you are the first point of contact for our customers. We are currently seeking a mature and competent full time Customer Service Supervisor for our Perth Off-Airport Operation, who can work effectively as part of a small team.
Ideally this person will bring excellent Customer Service experience coming from a concierge/valet parking or logistics background in hotels,tourism or transport sectors with face to face contact experience.
As a full time employee you will be required to carry out a number of duties in a rostered shift work position. We are open from 04:00 AM till midnight daily. Your 8.5 hour shifts will commence from 09:00 AM until 06:00 PM.You will be asked to make yourself available to cover the earlier or late shifts when needed, as and when additional coverage demand is required. This generally works as a 9-day per fortnight roster. All applicants will need to be prepared for rostered shift work, working weekends & public holidays. Flexibility in this area is necessary
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be able to:-
- Delegate tasks
- Monitor the team's performance
- Assist the team by performing the tasks with them.
- Help with training and development.
- Oversee all reservations being processed in a timely manner.
- Respond to all customer enquiries efficiently and accurately.
- Handle complaints (from both staff and customers).
- Reporting to senior management / personnel when required.
The successful candidate will:-
Possess excellent customer service communication skills
Be customer focused
Have proven front line experience
Have excellent standard of personal presentation - uniforms are supplied and are expected to be worn according to company policies.
Be willing to work rotating shifts inclusive of weekends and public holidays and flexible in approach to rosters
Be reliable, punctual and honest
Have excellent attention to detail
Work calmly and effectively under pressure
Think and react quickly to busy situations
Key Responsibilities are:-
- Oversee other front line staff members duties, whilst carrying out similar front line role.
- Coordinate rostering of front line staff in line with service needs and available resources.
- Drive and park customers vehicles in a proper and legal manner, strictly observing speed restrictions.
- Collect and return passengers to the airport, driving our automatic 12 seater Commuter buses. (standard licence only required).
- Initiate and complete parking vouchers and other documents as per company procedures.
- Complete data entry and other computer functions in a timely manner as required.
- Promote new and ongoing business with our clients and through our third party agent network.
YOU MUST HOLD A CURRENT, UNRESTRICTED VALID DRIVERS LICENSE FOR BOTH MANUAL AND AUTOMATIC VEHICLES
A flexible working roster based on work, life, balance is assured + company supplied uniforms + personal car parking + remuneration based on Car Parking Modern Award. Please forward your resume and a COVERING LETTER TELLING US ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR SKILLS if you think this is for you.
Only successful applications will be replied to. Previous applicants need not reapply. Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below. -
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work public holidays?