- Job Listing Date
- 19 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Are you looking to start your career within the Mortgage Broking industry? This role is not your average Reception/Admin position.
Who we are:
We are a major franchise in the Mortgage Broking Industry and provide a vast array of lenders on our panel to service customers. Our focus is on helping people and making a difference during these exciting times in their life from beginning to end. With our business being in growth mode, joining now will see you become part of a great journey.
About the role:
As the Receptionist/Loan Packager, you will be greeting and welcoming our valued customers in a friendly, warm and efficient manner whilst maintaining a clean and tidy appearance of the office.
As well as utilising your strong customer service and admin skills, you will also be assisting the franchisee where needed.
- Broker and loan processing tasks
- Greeting customers, answering phone and email enquiries and making appointments
- Keeping workflow, customer database and systems updated
- Stationery and supply ordering and ensuring the office is running smoothly at all times
- Adhoc admin support tasks
Skills and experience:
- Mortgage or Banking experience preferred
- Self-motivated and possess a willingness to learn
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Full working rights in Australia
- Interest in financial services
- Be Proud: We aim to please and pride ourselves on doing outstanding work for our clients.
- Feel Connected: We are a store in a tight knit location, who has real connection to our clients and community.
- Grow with us as we expand and reach new targets.
- Flexible Hours may be possible.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in please click 'apply now'
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?